Or, possibly, a Scandinavian-British, dystopian romantic science fiction near-future thriller. Descriptions are hard sometimes. Especially when a book is a bucket-shaped SF story with all kinds of genres thrown into the carefully stirred mix.
But it’s out! And available here! Which was cause for a release party that featured vintage cider and licorice. To each his own, I suppose.
The book went through several revisions – including a complete rewrite – before I unearthed the story I really wanted to tell.
Or the story that wanted to be told. I can never say for sure.
Immense thanks and loud applauds go out to:
- Tove Jorgensen, for always being there – even when she’s not
- Class of ‘11, whose advice always rings true
- Pauline Nolet, proofreader, for determinedly weeding my garden of typos
- Jake Wallis Simons, tutor and author, for early pointers and motivation
- Charles Brotherstone, for extensive and crucial feedback